Monday, June 14, 2010

~ Ribbed Lace Bolero ~

Ok so a few weeks ago I cast on Kelly Maher's Ribbed Lace Bolero. I dropped a stitch and had to rip it back to the ribbing...now I can hear you all screaming "why...couldnt you just use a crochet needle to pick it up? " erm no and its because of my stupid wool. Im using cygent double knit because its soft and and I had some left over from a project a little while ago. The wool is horrible, it splits and breaks easily. Now I didn't have this problem back with my other balls, just this one.

So with having to rip it back I got sick of knitting it so I moved on to other things. I have to say this is not a project I enjoyed knitting but it think tis the wool and not the pattern. The pattern is easy to follow and is fairly easy to knit. I just think I'm having a bad knitting month.

No comments:

Post a Comment