Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Idyllic Irish Knits - Sneak Peak

January has been a very busy month over here and with less than a week to go before the new etsy shop is up and running properly, I thought it was about time to give you guys a sneak peak into one of our Eventide accessories. I could draw this out....but I think a short and sweet post is what is needed.

*Drum roll ........please..........................*

Ladies and gentlefolk, let me introduce to you .......Storm  .....


Storm is a very adaptable cowl / wrap and I love the colour way and textures I finally ended up with. This can be worn so many ways to give a dramatic or eye catching cowl or a warm and snuggle friendly wrap. As this is one of the pieces for the etsy shop the pattern will  not be available until the end of season. Yes I am going to make you wait until next week for the full pictures but I might just add a few treats here on the blog a  little later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment