Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Grrrrrrrrrrrowl Cowl

Well hello there knitty friends, I know its been a while since I posted anything and I am a whole 1 day ahead of schedule but here goes.......,

In keeping with my new years resolution with cowl pattern releases let me introduce you to my first cowl pattern for February....the Growl Cowl:

(picture by jewelandarlin)


This is a textured wrapped cowl made from 2 lovely skins of Mirasol's Kutama, 50% Wool, 50% Alpaca squishy goodness. This is an extremely warm cowl for a loved one and with that cold weather front setting in this is a perfect weekend knit. If you ask me this is the perfect Valentines gift for him,I bet even Bear Grylls would be jealous!!!

The best part is that this pattern is absolutely free and is currently one of the in house patterns at This Is Knit and you can also find the pattern over here.

I hope you like it, Enjoy!!!
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment