Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~ Pattern Designs & TCK KAL Nov 2010 ~




As most of you know I have been a bit behind with getting my patterns up and out there. Theres has been so much going on  personally with family and friends and with temping that I'm sorry to say knitting took second string, but over the last while these patterns have all been uploaded and are now going through the last few tweaks. I have to say, I had no idea how much work it would take to link a few sites together and those of you who know me personally, know that I lack website design skills, but thanks to a lot of work by whirl123  (and a very steep learning curve for me)  we are almost there and updates will be announced through TCK website. 



For those of you taking part in the November KAL for the Lace Ribbon Scarf on the constant knitter forums,
you know that I had to step down from running it due to my mums health and the lovely chicwithstix took over along with the constant knitter herself and they are both doing a wonderful job. Sadly my scarf is only on its third repeat  as you can see but I just can't seem to get into this project. I know ye have assured me that the more you do the more addictive this knit gets but I say thats because you don't live with a destructo-bunny and its obsessed male owner!!!! I was on my third repeat which I had to rip back as my lovely bunny and BF were having races up and down our living room floor.

now I think I have rambled on long enough and I am off for that cuppa and some peace and quiet knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment