Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Bunday

Welcome to my new Monday feature on my blog called "Happy Bunday". The title gives it away I think but it all came about because of my little buns Berry and Ninja. Their antics have myself, friends and family in tears (both laughter and frustration) so much so that I have decided to share a few of their tales with you. So without further a do

*drum roll please*

Let me introduce you to my first post - Let Sleeping Bunnies Lie

Why? 

Because if you don't, destruction will be their revenge




 This is my poof in my living room, I throw excess yarn in here stuff I'm not sure what to do with. Well Berry sure knows what to do, knock it over and dig around in the contents.

oh Yeah and get Ninja involved so the punishment is halved







Happy First Bunday Everyone, see you next Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment